This country is as massive as the bundle of opportunities it offers, particularly with an economy that resonates with westernization and globalization, further amounting to a per capita GDP, slightly higher than those of France, UK and Germany in terms of Real Income.
WHY STUDY IN AUSTRALIA?
A pioneer in Global Education with a wide range of study options, it is the 3rd most popular international student destination in the world despite a population of only 23 million, a little more than that of the Indian Capital.
With over 22,000 courses and 11,000 institutions offering excellence in education and training, the degrees offered by them are widely demanded and recognized. Giving due importance to the legal aspect, the government ensures that international students are safe. 7 out of 100 top universities in the world are Australian with the annual government investment of 200,000,000 Australian dollars on international scholarships.
The education system is technology and research intensive, with Arts and Humanities, Clinical and Pre-Clinical Health, Engineering and Technology, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences and Social Sciences being the top ranked courses.
The following can be attained at a university or any higher education institution-Associate Degree-
Duration- 2 years
It’s a concise program, particularly for those who are already working and don’t have time to complete a Bachelor’s degree. It will help you develop the basic employment skills. Bachelor Degree-
Duration- 3 years
It provides basic in-depth knowledge required to develop skills and knowledge, making you eligible for a postgraduate degree.Bachelor Degree (Honours)-
Duration- 4 years
If you perform exceptionally well in your bachelors, then your institution might grant you an additional year so that you may graduate with honours.
Duration- 6 months
Requirements- Bachelor Degree
Duration- 1 year
Requirements- Bachelor Degree
Duration- 1-2 years
Requirements- Bachelor Degree or Bachelor Degree with honours
It includes independent research commingled with traditional coursework.
Duration- Approximately 3 years
Requirements- Masters Degree
COST OF STUDY-
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree- AUD 15,000 to AUD 33,000 approx.
- Postgraduate Master Degree- AUD 20,000 to AUD 37,000 approx.
- Doctoral Degree- AUD 14,000 to AUD 37,000 approx.
- The fee may vary depending upon the course and the institution.
Living expenses- Despite the highest living standards of living in the world, the living cost along with the student fees doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket and still manages to be less expensive than USA and UK.
There are generally two intakes, in the months of February and July respectively, with certain universities also offering intakes in the months of September and November.
- English language requirements- An English language proficiency test, depending on the type of visa and the requirements stated by the institution.
- Academic requirements depending upon your profile.
- Visa requirements, depending on your profile as well.
International students that are student visa holders are permitted to work for 20 hours a week during course time and full-time during vacations.
- Academics Australasia Polytechnic Pty Limited
- Australian Catho lic University (ACU)
- Australian Institute of Commerce & Technology
- Australian National University
- Australian School of Business Administration Technology and Research
- ATMC-Australian Technical And Management College
- Billy Blue School of Graphic & Design
- Blue Mountains Hotel School
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute of TAFE
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- CIC in Association with Curtin University
- Curtin Sydney
- Curtin University
- Deakin University
- Deakin College
- ECA, Global Sydney
- Edith Cowan University
- Education Access Australia
- Education Centre of Australia (ECA) & English Language School in Sydney
- Fllinders College
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Griffith College
- Hays International College
- Holmes Institute
- James Cook University (Brisbane)
- James Cook University (Townsville & Cairns)
- La Trobe University
- La Trobe University International College
- Le Cordon Bleu
- Macquarie University
- Martin College (Study Group)
- Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Phoenix Academy
- PIBT In Association With Edith Cowan University
- SAE Institute
- SIBT In Association With Macquarie University
- Southern Cross University
- SP Jain
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Taylors College (Study Group)
- Trinity College
- The Australian National University
- The Imperial College of Australia
- The William Light Institute
- The University of Adelaide
- University of Queensland
- University of Southern Queensland (Sydney Campus)
- Tropical North Queensland TAFE
- University of Melbourne
- University of New England
- University of New South Wales
- University of Newcastle
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Sydney
- University Of Tasmania
- University Of Technology, Sydney
- University of The Sunshine Coast
- University of Western Australia
- UNIVERSITY OF WOLLONGONG
- UTS Insearch
- Western Sydney University